A space for community
DONATE TO OUR BUILDING FUND
The Tarwin Lower Hall was built in 1890 and is situated on crown land currently managed by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning ( DELWP) and a small group of local volunteers. As we have no funding for maintenance, the hall desperately need funds to replace external weatherboards and repaint the exterior which may cost between $50,000 - $100,000.
or contact us on the form below